Join us for the Fall 2023 Learning Cohort Accelerator, designed for system-level leaders interested in exploring team-based models and launching in Fall 2024 and beyond.
The Next Education Workforce Learning Cohort Accelerator in for systems-level leaders and their colleagues interested in exploring team-based models and launching in Fall 2024 and beyond, who were not able to attend our fall 2023 Learning Cohort series.
Who is it for? Systems-level leaders; Participants typically include: superintendents, heads of human resources, heads of curriculum and instruction, or innovative building-level leaders and teacher leaders
When is it? November 16, 2023 11a.m.-2:30 p.m. Pacific | 2-5:30 p.m. Eastern
What is the format? Virtual
What is the cost? $200/person
- Hear from superintendents and principals who have designed team-based staffing models
- Hear from educators about their experiences working in team-based staffing models
- Learn about the core elements of team-based models and see multiple examples of these models in action
- Receive concrete resources for creating instructional, staff, budget, and communication plans
- Determine in which schools your school system might launch team-based models