Learn to design Next Education Workforce school pilots for AY24-25.
The Next Education Workforce Leader Launchpad Accelerator is for school and systems leaders learning to design school pilots for the 2024 – 25 school year, who were not able to attend our spring 2024 Leader Launchpad series.
Who is it for? School leaders; Participants frequently include building-level leaders, teacher leaders and system-level leaders. Other decision-makers may also join as desired.
When is it? March 21, 2024
What is the format? Virtual
What is the cost? $200/person
Participants in this professional learning event will begin to:
- Set a vision for how team-based models will deepen and personalize learning for all students
- Identify launching teams for each pilot school
- Create a draft of your master schedule that prioritizes co-planning time for the core team
- Draft a plan for how you will use your existing space for pilots
- Draft a plan for how you will create shared rosters and provide access to formative data for teams to support learners
- Draft a communication plan for engaging your community